Salary: £23,000 – £26,000
Location: High Wycombe
Our client is seeking a Business Process & Conduct Risk Administrator. The ideal candidate will assess and report upon the Business Process and Conduct Risk within the company network and central functions. Support the Business Process & Conduct Risk Managers in their roles.
- Assist in carrying out the company’s Conduct Risk monitoring programme.
- To understand, commit and participate fully in all quality improvement initiatives and processes.
- To understand, commit and participate fully in managing service beyond customer’s expectations and to company standards.
- To support and adhere to the Core Values including Outstanding Customer Service
- Responsible for the adherence on-going to the Company Sales Process, policies and procedures.
- Ensure Completion of the company Conduct Risk reporting in a timely and effective manner, reporting back.
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all record-keeping functions and reports in respect of Conduct Risk providing monthly reports to the Head of Business Process + Conduct Risk.
- Numerate and literate
- Reasoning ability
- People management
- Interpersonal skills
- Self management
Please email your CV to contactus@astonwade.
Aston Wade is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy