Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Location: High Wycombe
Our client is seeking a Complaints Assistant to work at their offices in High Wycombe. The ideal candidate will assist the Complaints Manager in the operation of the company Complaints Function, ensuring all activities are compliant with complaint handling rules and guidelines.
- Prepare, review and agree responses to complainants.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and knowledge.
- To understand, commit and participate fully in managing service beyond customer’s expectations and to company standards.
- To support and adhere to the Core Values including Outstanding Customer Service
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all record-keeping functions and reports in respect of complaint monitoring, providing monthly reports to the Complaints Manager as and when required.
- To effectively and efficiently complete all duties and responsibilities as assigned, to company standards, managing the performance of other staff within the complaints team.
- Set up and maintain the company complaints procedures, providing regular reporting and recommendations to the business. In addition ensure the external reporting requirements are met in full.
- Attendance at meetings and when required preparing a monthly report for the Complaints Manager.
- Numerate and literate – a proven track record and good reporting skills
- Vision/direction – planning, organisation, decisiveness
- Reasoning ability – a problem solving, maturity of judgement
- People management – leadership, delegation, negotiation skills, managing relationships, internal and external
- Interpersonal skills – positive communication, positive team building, motivation
- Self management – initiative, flexibility, management of change
Please email your CV to contactus@astonwade.
Aston Wade is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy