Location: High Wycombe
Our client is seeking an IT Systems Administrator to work at their offices in High Wycombe. The role will be in three forms; project management of development, maintenance and support.
- Implement system changes.
- Assisting and running the helpdesk function.
- Execution of projects through full development life cycle.
- Implementation of monthly software releases.
- Implementation of audit functions around projects and applications.
- Qualified to degree level in numerate subject.
- A level Mathematics of equivalent.
- Highly computer literate.
- An inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Strong communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Applications competent.
- Numerate and literate.
- Reasoning ability with a problem solving nature.
- Interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Management report writing skills.
- Interaction with Senior Management.
- Ability to influence when dealing with Senior Management
Please email your CV to contactus@astonwade.
Aston Wade is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy