Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 + Commission (OTE £70K)
Our client is seeking an Education Sales Consultant to work in a regionally based role, however they will have easy access to the offices in Marlow and London. As an Education Sales Consultant you will be required to generate, develop and manage a growing portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate will also be required to attend and contribute to team meetings and to assist with the strategic development of the business.
- To work with the team and internal support functions to help generate leads, and to secure your own new clients in line with budgeted targets.
- To manage, motivate and work with the team by setting challenging annual budgets monitoring day to day activities, ensuring key performance targets and standards are achieved and taking timely and appropriate action at all times when team members fall behind budgets or are not controlling costs.
- To ensure that personal and team sales efforts are concentrated towards new clients and as well as developing existing clients in order to raise both sales and average spend per client and in addition to retain existing clients.
- To work with the team and internal resources to ensure marketing material, and messaging as well as evidence of success is kept up to date and relevant.
- To assist the MD, and the team, on overall strategy for the business.
- To attend networking events, and make key contacts within the Education sector.
- To achieve budgeted sales targets.
- To attend and positively contribute to all meetings/seminars/user groups as directed by the Managing Director or called for by the company.
- To contribute to the Web Development process by regularly accessing the web site and seeking to create new ideas for its enhancement.
- To carry out any other activities, duties and tasks as directed by the Managing Director.
- Sales experience and/or experience within professional sport
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and project planning skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- CRM knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
Please email your CV to contactus@astonwade.
Aston Wade is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy