Location: Bourne End
Our client is seeking an Administrator to work at their prestigious offices. As an Administrator you will cover a wide variety of tasks including, Finance, Marketing and HR. IT is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop in a friendly, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the PA and providing general reception cover, which is not client facing.
- Preparation of meeting agenda/papers
- Booking meeting rooms and arranging travel where necessary
- Building relations with suppliers and ordering items as directed
- Answer main telephone line and deal with basic queries, filter calls and take messages
- Frank post, including managing all special delivery and signed for post every day
- Assisting the Training Team with administration
- Ensure Daily Back up’s of the servers are done
- Ensure all Internet Orders are distributed in a timely manner
- Help keep the company Facebook page and Website up to date
- Keep renewals and changes up to date with various suppliers
- Producing the monthly KPI reports to deadline
- Producing the monthly Team Comparison reports to deadline
- Help design and run marketing emails using MailChimp
- Use Powerpoint to help design and print marketing campaigns
- Deal with confidential staff information
- Type and file contracts
- Help type any disciplinary notes using a high level at discretion at all times
- Raising Purchase Orders and managing PO file
- Stationery stock ordering
- Experience of working in a office environment
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment is essential.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, verbal, written.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to act on their own initiative.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email are necessary.
Please email your CV to contactus@astonwade.
Aston Wade is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy