Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
Location: Stoke Poges
Our client is seeking a Secretary to work at their prestigious offices in Stoke Poges. The main responsibilities are to provide a range of secretarial & administration duties so that a timely, effective and efficient service is provided.
- Acting as point of contact for both internal and external customers on behalf of the department.
- Arranging domestic and international travel in line with company policy.
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages and dealing with enquiries in a timely manner
- Compiling regular management reports.
- Maintaining filing systems, keeping records up to-date, maintaining reports to Human Resources & photocopying/scanning.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, organising conference calls, compiling agendas and taking minutes.
- Generating purchase requisitions and receipting goods and services for the department.
- Compiling presentations and collating meeting information for members of the department
- Tracking department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and working on the department’s Annual Budget
- Providing general administrative services and undertaking ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Filing information at Companies House, updating the Company Secretary database and assisting with the preparation of company secretarial compliance
- Good GCSEs including English and Maths
- Experience of working a similar role, specifically booking travel, diary-management, and providing team secretarial and administrative support.
- Proficient user of MS Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of SAP would be desirable but not essential
- Good attention to detail is essential.
Please email your CV to contactus@astonwade.
Aston Wade is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy