- Support the delivery of selected product on volume, Gross Margin, EBITDA, BOP and cash targets
- Liaise with suppliers on pricing relating to NPD, BOP or core SKUs
- Provide the Business Unit Development Manager with timely and accurate market information through liaison with the insight team.
- Maintain the primary communication link for all customers.
- Report monthly on product activity and achievements to BDM including monthly activity plans
- Time management of customer information for deliveries, specifications, bespoke customer requests and suppliers.
- Manage effective communication on issue resolution, ensuring BDM is aware to ensure action is taken to resolve issues including credit risks, quality issues, management of new accounts and lost business in a timely manner.
- Support all internal and external commercial administration such as customer letters, complaint resolution letters, customer liaison etc.
- Management of sample communication with relevant supplying site and logistics to ensure correct sample sent on time and with correct supporting documentation.
- Management of customer samples from request to completion
- Order Stock via 3rd parties
- Previous exposure to working in a B2B environment within the Food/FMCH Industry
- Ability to understand and interpret Technical specifications and data sheets
- Evidence of ability to influence cross functionally
- Effective planning and preparation skills
- Numerate and commercially astute
- Good IT skills
- Full license and car driver
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, Aston Wade Recruitment will only be contacting those candidates that we feel meet the strict criteria our client has stipulated. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days of applying, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Job