Account Director – Marlow
£45,000 - £55,000 + £5K Bonus
Our client, a full-service Marketing & Creative agency specialising in IT & Telecoms, is seeking an experienced Account Director to join their team in Marlow. As Account Director, you will develop strong & profitable client relationships, lead all programme direction and ensure a consistently high standard of customer service and delivery of work. You will also oversee the development of the direct team & have an involvement in new business development.
- Responsibility for developing strategic programme and finalising activity and budget with clients.
- Manage Account Team activity to ensure appropriate tactical programmes are developed and implemented on brief, on time and on budget.
- Ensure team members take ownership and responsibility for projects.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered following the standard process.
- Understanding of financial status of accounts at all times & account profitability.
- Responsibility for communicating between internal departments and escalating issues.
- Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client’s business.
- Establish and maintain influential relationships at all levels within clients including senior decision makers and influencers.
- Contribute to and help to shape client marketing strategy and thinking.
- Organise and lead regular reviews with the key client stakeholders.
New Business Development
- Responsibility for helping to develop and present new business pitches.
- Proactively create and develop opportunities for growing existing business within existing accounts and with development of new accounts.
Management of Team
- Lead and motivate team to fulfil their potential and assume responsibility for the successful implementation of their projects.
- Hold 1-2-1’s with all team members every quarter, maintaining relevant objectives, and development plans where required.
- Hold yearly appraisals with all team members.
- Create and manage the objectives of each team member and measure performance against them.
- Ensure that the team is delivering the high standards of customer service and quality required.
- Proven experience at Senior Account Manager / Account Director level.
- A background in IT/Telecoms Channel Marketing is highly desirable.
- Ability to seek out new business opportunities.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Good team management skills with the ability to develop & motivate teams.
- Financial Management skills with experience of managing budgets and understanding profitability.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills at all levels.
- Strong presentation skills.
Apply for Job