- Ensure work is completed accurately, efficiently and effectively – on brief, on time and on budget.
- Understand processes and systems and how to progress projects as efficiently as possible.
- Fantastic attention to detail across all work.
- Ability to set and meet realistic expectations.
- Communicate with clients – listening, understanding and questioning.
- Finance – manage quoting process for projects.
Deliver excellent customer service:
- Understand the client – their business, products, objectives, marketing ideas and creative likes and dislikes.
- Deliver excellent customer service and develop strong relationships with key clients.
- Understand each client’s expectations and deliver to those requirements.
- Keep in regular contact with all client contacts.
Be a marketing programs and marcomms expert:
- Understand different marketing activities, when to use them and how to optimise each activity.
- Ensure campaigns that we deliver are the best that they can be.
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Understand how to optimise design for each activity.
- Understand studio creation processes, print production and digital services.
Be proactive to develop client business:
- Identify opportunities for additional services that would support client objectives and work with the Account Director to deliver them.
- Keep up to date on client developments (new products, people etc.).
- Work within the team to provide support and help to others when needed; both within account teams and across the wider company.
- Have an agency background with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience at AM/SAE level.
- A background in IT/Telecoms Channel Marketing is highly desirable.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Project management skills with attention to detail.
- A good understanding of marketing services & production/development processes – design, digital, print.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills at all levels.
- Strong presentation skills.
Apply for Job