Business Development Manager
£30,000 + uncapped commission
We are seeking a Business Development Manager who will be field based for our client who’s global offices are based in Marlow. The Business Development Manager will work within your sales region to identify and create new business, as well as growing and developing your existing client base. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- To sell company solutions and services
- Achieve sales budgets as determined by the company
- To create and develop a growing portfolio of sales clients and to improve client retention rates
- To gain a clear and concise understanding of the market place and company solutions and services in order to maximise sales performance in providing products and solutions that meet client needs and add value to the client organisations
- To maximise the sales of company solutions and services within the sales territory
- To ensure that sales efforts are concentrated towards new clients, as well as developing existing clients in order to raise average spend per client
- To attend networking events on a regular basis and to create lead generation
- To assist in the collection of debts
- To enter data into the company CRM system relating to prospects, clients, activity, referrals, meetings, telephone calls and any such other data as is required by the company
- Sales experience
- Customer service in a client facing environment
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and project planning skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective innovator.
- Presentation skills
Apply for Job