Customer Service Administrator
£20,000 - £26,000
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to work at their prestigious offices in Marlow. The ideal candidate will provide an excellent service to all customers by acting as liaison between Customer and Business units and Service departments. You will have experience of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and be able to pick new procedures and ways of working up with ease.
- Co–ordinates and answers customer’s requests for pricing, samples, documentation and technical information.
- Manages the Input, output and updating of projects in Project Management System.
- Prepares presentation and sales statistics for Account Managers.
- Prepares offers to customers and maintains accurate data in pricing systems and customer database.
- Acts as key internal contact for customers in Account Managers’ absence.
- Supports the preparation of Budget, Forecast and Sales reports.
- Is an important part of the total sales process. Pro-actively follows up all sample and trial order request with the customer.
- Customer service orientated
- Team Player
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Good communication and questioning skills
- Minimum A Level Standard
- Degree in Business Administration / Marketing desirable
- PC Skills – SAP, Lotus Notes, minimum Intermediate Word, PPT, Excel
Apply for Job