- To maintain the contract database and provide relevant status, information on contracts, new customers, terminations and deferred income.
- To be responsible for processing sales orders and maintaining renewals to ensure timely invoicing and to generate positive business cash flow from new orders and contract renewals.
- To ensure sales orders and terms conform to agreed standards so that underlying documentation is accurate and complete.
- To enter sales orders onto the job sheet system and generate sales invoices for new licence sales, annual maintenance and development work so that invoices are accurate and in accordance to the agreement.
- To provide support and assistance with the production of monthly reporting to ensure that the executive team receive accurate and up to date information for forecasting.
- To provide professional and effective service to internal and external customers, to meet customers’ expectations and deliver a quality service
- To communicate with customers by telephone, email or face to face, building positive relationships, investigating and responding to any issues and bringing them to a successful conclusion.
- Good understanding of a contract driven business, with experience from a leasing or financial service background.
- Knowledge and understanding of contract terms.
- Proficient use of the most common Microsoft applications.
- Ability to analyse data output, collate and present information
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to successfully plan and co-ordinate a high number of activities.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, Aston Wade Recruitment will only be contacting those candidates that we feel meet the strict criteria our client has stipulated. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days of applying, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Job