Customer Service Executive
£17,500 + £2,000 bonus
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Executive to work at their global offices in Marlow. As a Customer Service Executive you will create and maintain goodwill, retention and sales opportunities within the Company’s existing client base, by having effective conversations each day with clients. Please note that this is not a sales role.
- To make fact-finding calls to existing clients by referring to the CRM system, ensuring latest notes are accessed and understood to maximise the effectiveness of the call.
- To pro-actively reach decisions during those calls to take the most profitable follow up action as a result of the conversation, this may include booking appointment for consultants.
- To ensure that all account information on CRM system is accurate and up to date by calling client companies to cleanse data.
- To support your allocated region and its consultants with admin tasks, such a delivering feedback, conducting pre and post course tutorials, inputting data and communicating with their clients on a regular basis.
- To work closely with the Marketing department supporting campaigns and calling clients to inform them of promotions and events, gauge interest in our Client.
- Customer service experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to own a project and see it through from start to finish without needing to be micro-managed
- Able to build rapport easily
- The ability to engage with, excite and influence clients
Apply for Job