Email Marketing Executive
Do you have a passion for email marketing? Does creating, implementing, and testing emails sound like a fun way to spend your day? Then this could be the role for you! Our client is seeking an Email Marketing Executive to be based at their global offices in Marlow. The ideal candidate will be driven, and deadline-orientated with the ability to manage the creation and execution of email communications program globally. This role will be responsible for the implementation of all email campaigns in support of the marketing team and for aggressive acquisition and retention strategies. The Email Marketing Executive will work at the strategic level and create segment-based emails supported by customised content, and as well as execute trigger-based programs, execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics.
- Own campaigns from end to end – manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including creating and editing email templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale.
- Manage monthly email calendar to document and schedule all email communications.
- Optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, and advertisers registered.
- Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan to continually improve performance of the email channel.
- Monitor email performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email-marketing channel.
- Maintain brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail.
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
- Maintain high quality and accuracy of email templates and email lists
- Relevant work experience in creating, scheduling, testing, and executing one-time and automated email campaigns.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns. You must be very comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- Experience using and editing HTML.
- Experience working with email service providers such as ExactTarget, Pardot, Marketo, Vertical Response, etc.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with email best practices, industry trends, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for Job