- Prepare monthly management accounts working on Xero.
- Liaising with external accountants in preparation of statutory accounts
- Prepare quarterly reporting for the bank.
- Work with the Chairman and the MD to build up group accounts and reporting processes
- Establish and maintain financialpolicies and procedures for the company
- Be responsible for monitoring insurance policies across the business
- Monitor and manage imports and exports in line with HMRC guidelines
- Complete quarterly VAT returns for the group of companies
- Prepare contracts
- Manage HR for the company including the commissions scheme, monthly payroll, joiners and leavers and annual leave
- Coordinate and minute monthly team meetings
- ACA or CIMA qaulified
- Ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Prior knowledge of the accounting solution Xero will be an advantage
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
The role will be primarily based in Marlow with up to 2 days a week at the London office.
Apply for Job