- To be the first point of contact for queries coming into the HR Department.
- Administration and processing of the weekly payroll.
- Providing guidance & support on general pay queries to employees.
- Undertake administrative duties supporting various HR processes.
- Typing standard and ad hoc letters including contracts, offer letters, changes to terms and conditions, reference requests, and recruitment invites/declines.
- Organising, monitoring and updating records/paperwork including sickness, holidays, and appraisals. Maintaining all personnel records in accordance with Data Protection Act.
- Ensuring managers conduct and follow correct probationary period assessments and ensuring managers have the required information at each stage.
- Dealing with incoming email, post and other paperwork.
- Devising and maintaining office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow; such as organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Ensuring confidentiality of all written and verbal communication.
- Assisting in the review and development of HR policies and procedures in line with current legislation.
- Assist with new starter induction training and new starter packs.
- Assisting with project work and helping to develop various HR processes.
- Carry out administration and general office duties to ensure the efficient running of the office; this may include assisting with meetings and ensuring the meeting rooms are cleared at the end of each day.
- Assisting the HR Manager/HR Team as required
- Previous exposure to an HR environment or HR duties
- Strong administrative background and experience of working within an office environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must with a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Professional manner
- Full license and car driver
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months and the hours are 9-5pm Monday – Friday.
Apply for Job