- Develop integrated marketing activity plans (digital marketing experience mandatory)
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including: website provider, MD, external consultants, events team etc
- Brief external agencies/partners including creative, design, copy, film partners
- Manage campaign implementation and performance against agreed campaign activity
- Write and edit copy for a range of promotional printed materials and publications as needed
- Creating products and tools to support building the company profile and communications internally and externally with stakeholders
- Strong organisational and operational skills, day to day leadership of projects
- Strong understanding of creative outputs (brand assets, campaign assets, collateral)
- Ability to identify and manage key stakeholders, building rapport and constructive relationships across different audiences
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, and multitasking skills
- Diplomacy, tact and understanding of others’ priorities to achieve common goals.
- Ability to deliver at pace
- Resilient and flexible, comfortable with complexity, uncertainty and ambiguity
- Self-starter and self-sufficient but able to work with different teams across the Company.
This role could quickly progress in to a Sales & Marketing Manager for the right person.
Immediate start available, but will consider candidates on notice.
Apply for Job