In this position you will responsible for the following areas:
Campaign planning and execution to generate sufficient leads to achieve new business growth targets
- Identify prospects
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Run marketing campaigns targeting specific markets or companies.
- Fully leverage marketing automation system to generate and nurture new leads.
- Manage correct usage of CRM and campaign toolkits.
- New client enquiries
- Support response to tender documents
Develop and produce marketing materials as required by the business
- Pitch documents
- Data sheets
- Corporate brochure
- Infographics and data sheets on services
- Multi-media content
- Ad hoc materials as required
- Responsible for ensuring our clients brand is correctly used on all marketing materials and for issuing business card
Manage digital presence (website; social media accounts; listings)
- Regularly update new content including:
- Multi-media content (product, case studies and recruitment).
- Thought leadership articles
- Regular news articles on our clients business
- Case studies
- Update website as required (job vacancies, team profiles etc.)
- Make changes to website layout and navigation
- Ensure SEO is effective.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Produce monthly web stats.
- Undertake client research as required
- Run surveys into our services and performance
- Produce a regular client newsletter
To be considered for this opportunity you will be well educated with excellent working knowledge of Salesforce and campaign management technologies. You will have a genuine desire to succeed and have excellent time management skills with an excellent eye for the finer details. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to be able to get your point across to both technical and non-technical individuals with in a business.
Apply for Job