New Business Development Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 + Uncapped Commission
We are seeking a New Business Development Manager for our client who has global offices in Marlow. As a New Business Development Manager you will work within your sales region to identify and create new business. The role of New Business Development Manager is a purely new business only role.
- To sell company solutions and services
- Achieve sales budgets as determined by the company
- To gain a clear and concise understanding of the market place and company solutions and services in order to maximise sales performance in providing products and solutions that meet client needs and add value to the client organisations
- To maximise the sales of company solutions and services within the sales territory
- To ensure that sales efforts are concentrated towards new clients
- To attend networking events on a regular basis and to create lead generation
- To assist in the collection of debts
- To enter data into the company CRM system relating to prospects, clients, activity, referrals, meetings, telephone calls and any such other data as is required by the company
- To carry out any other activities, duties and tasks as directed by the Regional Sales Director or Manager
- Sales experience
- Customer service in a client facing environment
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and project planning skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective innovator.
- Presentation skills
Apply for Job