Senior Account Manager – Creative Agency – Marlow
£33,000 - £38,000
Our client, a small but well-established Design and Creative agency based in Marlow, is seeking a Senior Account Manager. The role would suit an individual with an interest in one or all of their clients markets, which range from health, wellness and sport, and who can produce high quality work and make an active contribution to their clients marketing activities.
- Develop a full understanding and knowledge of your client’s products & brands.
- Build relationships with existing clients and to help generate new opportunities.
- To maximise performance, turnover and profitability through the proactive management of your client accounts.
- In conjunction with line management, develop a 12-month financial target/forecast for your clients, and ensure that these targets are both achievable and met.
- Plan, prioritise and deliver client projects, liaising with internal team-members and external suppliers as appropriate.
- Ensure all day-to-day client requirements are met and documented.
- Manage client profitability through effective estimating and time management.
- Ensure that the agency approval process is maintained and adhered to.
- Maintain a comprehensive fact file for each nominated client account.
- Minimum four to five years creative agency experience, with a sound understanding of all core marketing disciplines including print, digital, advertising, events, branding.
- A good understanding of the management of agency production functions – creative development, print, press, photography, illustrations and event production work etc.
- Experience of managing web projects from planning to inception, and an understanding of social media opportunities.
- Ability to quickly understand the structure and purpose of all nominated client accounts and their markets.
- Strong communication skills, ability to develop account growth, spotting opportunities for ‘cross-selling’.
- Excellent IT skills – a strong digital background would be useful.
- Role is office based and consequently will entail the general office duties, which we currently all share – telephone answering, client liaison, post in and out and courier/delivery management.
- Good financial control – budgeting, tracking and managing forecasts & profitability.
- A multi-tasking, can-do attitude is essential.
- As with all agency roles, the Senior Account Manager will be occasionally expected to (within reason) work additional hours to ensure that deadlines are met.
Apply for Job