- Working closely with the sales team to own and manage the B2B lead generation process spanning content managing, advertising and lead nurturing
- Own and manage the marketing funnel, putting more qualified leads into the sales funnel.
- Own and develop the content marketing strategy.
- Plan campaigns from start to finish – from content planning through to distribution and engagement.
- Implement SEO best practice strategies for our website and content distribution and develop and create new SEM strategy
- Act as brand champion for our products, helping us to grow the brand presence by ensuring all content is of the highest standard.
- Write, edit, create and supervise the production of lead generation and publicity material including digital content, social channels, events, advertising, email, websites, video, case studies to a consistently high standard.
- Take ownership of lifecycle marketing campaigns and support partners in the growth of their portfolios.
- Represent the company at partner engagement and new business events to gather insight into the market and customer base, to feed back into the acquisition strategy
- Stay informed on industry trends and the competitive landscape and the impact new technologies would have in the market.
- Outstanding copywriting, editing and storytelling skills
- Understanding and experience of executing and developing SEO and SEM campaigns
- Strong content marketing experience
- Experience working in a B2B lead generation context – either agency or in-house side.
- Experience working with a marketing funnel and lead nurturing programmes
- Degree educated , 2.1 or above
- Good time management skills a team player with the ability to work well under tight deadlines.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, Aston Wade Recruitment will only be contacting those candidates that we feel meet the strict criteria our client has stipulated. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days of applying, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Job